Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December We Start

I have never been an optimistic person in my 30 plus years of my existence. I had rough childhood, a rebellious teen years and now a angst-ridden adulthood. And I'm still clueless of what I want to do. I always believed that nothing will come my way.

But this time everything will change. December I'm starting to reprogram my thinking.

I'm listening to Rhonda Byrne. Yes , I'm reading "The Secret". I have been reading it and rereading it.

This is a perfect time put what is written into practice. When everything is down you must soar up, up up really high.

You think I'm late? Well its better late than never. The important thing is I have started. You should do the same.

Think positive. Feel and be happy. Radiate happiness.

I love these positive cliches!

3 comments:

Hopialikeit December 4, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Good for you, Ziggy! The old cliche' goes: Positive attitude = Positive results. Darn right it's never too late. Since you decided to be positive about everything, consider me your follower! Congratulations with your new blog.

Hopialikeit December 4, 2008 at 9:47 PM  

Ziggy, please place a FOLLOW THIS BLOG link. There will be people who will want to subscribe to your blog. Have a good one!

RICARDO P. RONDINA February 15, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

I could relate to your post...I've seen the video of "the secret". I was motivated but the application itself is kind of difficult.

http://ptcwatch.blogspot.com

  © Blogger template The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP